As a Search Associate, you will conduct company and executive research and you will recruit. You will identify prospective candidates, build out profiles in our database, develop phone and email details, and verify that information. You will also contact prospective candidates to recruit them to ideal next opportunities, forging trusted relationships while gathering intelligence and insight. Our search associates thrive on the challenge of finding the perfect candidate.
Our search associates thrive on the challenge of finding the perfect candidate. They excel at conducting expert, investigative research, They build org charts, figuring who reports to whom — who each person’s direct superior is. It’s a little like piecing together a giant jigsaw puzzle. So if you enjoy solving puzzles, you’ll fit right in.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Conducting company and candidate research
- Analyzing information to develop insights and business intelligence
- Recruiting and qualifying prospective candidates
- Alerting us immediately of any issue or problem with recommended solutions
- Checking research to ensure it is error-free and ready for reporting
- Running reports for weekly meetings with clients and other reports as needed
- Ensuring each engagement is successful
- A college degree, honors preferred. Any major.
- Technically adept. Experience with online research, databases, and social media preferred.
- Strong sense of curiosity. Love of puzzle-solving.
- Team oriented. Collaborative. Consultative. Critical thinker.
- Strong desire for mastery. Learn it. Love it. Own it.
- Intrinsically motivated to be successful.