Senior Sales Engineer
The Senior Sales Engineer position will be the face to face liaison between our company, its potential new customers and current key accounts and principals and vendors. The Senior Sales Engineer will be a self-motivated individual, preferably with previous knowledge in the Construction & Electrical Equipment Business. This individual needs to be a self-starter, innovative, goal-oriented, positive, and able to meet all sales goals assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering or electrical engineering preferred
- Fully Bilingual (Oral/Written)
- Comfortable in presenting to large, diverse groups of people
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to identify and exploit customer needs
- Self-managed and results orientated
- Ability to identify gaps in existing marketing and materials and build up new.
- Strong relationship development, problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong background within the industry and a proven ability to effectively close key orders and maintain key accounts.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Efficient with time management.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs frequently (why is this here?).
- Proficient with MS Office, Word, and Excel.
- Meet or exceed individual daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Obtain new and maintain existing accounts by providing world-class customer service.
- Manage relationships with key vendors and principals, presenting and implementing effective sales strategies for market.
- Close new accounts by face to face interaction as well as answering telephones, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information
- Being able to research new areas of business and “seize” (seize?).
- “Upselling” projects and being able to identify “add-ons” to current accounts.
- Manage existing accounts to promote and develop new relationships to grow revenue
- Develop and actively sell value-added solutions for complex and technical applications.
- Understands relevant mechanical, electrical, and structural application information to advise clients.
- Working with multiple departments on making sure delivery time and client expectations are met and managed accordingly.
- Project management (profitability for projects in PR) this looks more for a contractor rather than a sales position.
- Provide accurate job estimating (is this needed?).
- Being able to adapt to different personality types working with external/internal clients.
- Work directly with customers and suppliers, be able to present both identical and project information accurately and with confidence
- Customer and Technical and support.
- Be the market expert on his/her products to develop overall pricing strategy, targeting price points and unique selling points of assigned products.
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 15 Vacation days, Company Holidays, and 15 Sick Days
- 401(k) plan
- Mileage reimbursement
- Cell phone
If you meet all requirements, send your resume/CV at email@example.com