Candidates should have working experience in :
Mobile development(i.e. Android & iOS environments)
Software development lifecycle (i.e. requirements gathering, development, deployment, quality)
Agile development methodology (or equivalent)
Test driven development environment
Continuous integration environment
Work in an interdependent work environment
Master desired, minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related
+7yrs work-related experience
- Provide end user support (Hardware/Application/OS) and new user deployment.
- Mobile development(i.e. Android & iOS environments)
- Hardware/Licensing Management and Inventory and IT related purchasing.
- Collaborate with engineering and content creation teams to design tools and improve the development process.
- Maintenance and improvement of the build system, developing and managing continuous integration system configurations.
- Keep existing tools up-to-date in accordance with the latest changes in the development pipeline and the needs of the team.
- Monitor automated build systems and our continuous integration process to ensure correct build execution and facilitate in the resolution of build failures.
- Create scripts, documentation and other improvements which positively impacts the studio's efficiency.
- Collaborate with the teams to plan and implement recommended technology based solutions where needed.
- Be flexible and provide support for other team members during critical stages of development
- Provide regular status updates to various levels of managemen
- Make positive work relationships a priority and display a genuine passion and commitment toward the team
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Software development lifecycle (i.e. requirements gathering, development, deployment, quality)
- Agile development methodology (or equivalent)
- Attention to detail, testing and documentation
- A proven track record of safety management
- Excellent oral and written, sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Interpret and read maintenance plans & technical information
- Ability to prioritise effectively and ensure effective execution of tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Highly logical thinker with strong analytical skills for a high level of problem solving and sharing of solutions within the department
What's on offer?
- Work within a fantastic team environment
- Work with other subject matter experts
- Competitive compensation package
- Fantastic office location in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico.