Our client a leading healthcare facility with multiple locations across South Florida is in search of a COO.
The COO provides overall direction and guidance to the operational activities of the organization with the objective of maximizing growth and profitability as well as day-to-day leadership and management to all company non-clinical operations functions.
Qualified candidates will possess a minimum of five years’ experience in a hospital or medical facility as a senior operations leader. Successful candidates will have a proven record of exceptional management and the ability to assist in business growth. Must possess extensive knowledge of Revenue Cycle processes, procedures, and policies. Position requires Bachelor's degree, Master's preferred.
The COO will be responsible for the following position responsibilities:
- Manages organization operations by directing and coordinating activities consistent with established goals, objectives, and policies.
- Manages Business Office team and provides knowledge, training, and goals to ensure effective outcomes.
- Acts as resident expert in Revenue Cycle.
- Implements programs to ensure attainment of business plan for growth and profit.
- Provides direction and structure for operations areas.
- Implements improved processes and management methods to generate higher workflow optimization.
- Develop and create strategies and policies aligned with organizational goals.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to teammates.