Our growing company is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our Project Managers in organizing our ongoing projects.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using computer based programs such as ATS's, CRM's, G Suite and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Project Coordinator Experiences desire:
- Three years experience in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills. (English a MUST)
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in ATS's, CRM's & G Suite or MS Office
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Must reside in Puerto Rico