Great opportunity for a Pain & Spine Management Physicians to join our clients practice located in various location across South Florida.
What it's needed to be consider for the role.
· ACGME accredited fellowship trained in Pain Management
· Work with latest diagnostic tools and treatments in a well-equipped, advanced and highly professional practice.
· Have excellent bedside manner and time management skills.
· Have valid FL state medical license (or able to obtain).
· Be able to provide patient-centered care with good outcomes and high patient satisfaction.
· Work M-F with limited Call rotations.
· Bilingual English / Spanish (*not a must)
Compensation: Highly competitive base salary + RVA based bonus (long term)
Benefits: (Medical, Dental, Life, Retirement, Vacation, Sick Days, Bonus, Partnership Potential)