Our client provides comprehensive solutions for teaching and learning across mathematics, ELA, and world languages. These instructional resources, paired with professional learning, are designed to support high-quality instruction and increase students' knowledge.
The Program Director
will build and manage a team of Customer Success Managers, Professional Learning Coaches, and Support Staff to own and facilitate the ongoing implementation of our client's resources and services across Puerto Rico. In collaboration with the Department of Ed, Regional, and School-level stakeholders, this team will guide the development of implementation goals, and facilitate regular check-ins to gauge progress and identify action items.
The Program Director will report to the Director of Customer Success.
What Your Day Will Look Like
Build, lead, and develop a team of Customer Success Managers, Professional Learning Coaches and Support Staff
- Equitably recruits, interviews, and hires for open positions with a focus on finding candidates who exemplify our core competencies.
- Oversees the orientation, training, and ongoing development and support of all team members.
- Communicates regularly with team members through team calls and individual check-ins at least weekly.
Own and manage the ongoing implementation of our client's products and services across Puerto Rico schools:
- Implement established Customer Success processes with our client and Puerto Rico Department of Education partnership teams to ensure successful customer experiences - including on-boarding, goal setting, progress monitoring, product setup/distribution, clear/regular communication, outcome-based professional learning.
- Regularly collaborate with Puerto Rico Department of Education administrators to track the progress of overall adoption.
- Ensure regular collaboration with school-level administrators to set and monitor goals at the school level.
- Maintain up-to-date account profiles and health metrics.
- Identify and support renewal and expansion efforts
- Facilitate internal conversations with customer teams to maintain collaboration across all customer-facing services and ensure overall alignment to customer needs
- Provide key stakeholders (e.g., SVP of Professional Learning, VP of Customer Success, RVP of Sales) with bi-weekly project updates including implementation metrics, timelines, completed tasks and risks
Develop and use collaborative relationships across all internal departments to represent the customer perspective and influence the development of customer-centered products and processes that ensure intuitive and appropriate user experiences.
Perform other duties as designed or apparent to ensure the success of our client.
What Should Be In Your Bookbag
Credentials & Experience
- An effective Program Director has a working knowledge of the products and domain experience. This position requires a solution-oriented mindset and strong communication and influencing skills. A Program Director has:
- Understanding of K-12 district and school infrastructures including technology environments and management
- Strong research skills and ability to identify client needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate professionally, persuasively, and confidentially over the phone, e-mail, and in-person
- Strong professional presence and demonstrated ability to present to stakeholders at multiple levels including senior leadership
- Highly organized with strong planning and time management skills
- Solution-oriented mindset and ability to advocate for our customer
- Proficiency with personal computers and programs and MS Office programs (such as Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) in a Windows or Mac environment
What We Believe
- Bilingual (Spanish and English Speaking)
- Bachelors degree in Education or related field, required
- Masters degree in Education Administration or related field preferred
- Ten (10) or more years of experience in teaching, coaching, or educational administrator role
- Understanding of school and district infrastructure including technology environments and management
- Two (2) or more years of experience in a management role with direct reports
- Experience with SalesForce and customer usage metrics (preferred)
We respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our business and industry.