View all jobs
Project Manager (Construction & Commercial Property Management)San Juan, PR · Construction/Facilities
- Perform ongoing field visits to assigned project in compliance with the company’s reporting and quality compliance.
- Perform site visits, as necessary, when any construction progress situation arises
- Prepare reports to the Leadership Team, based on oversight visits of projects.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education in Engineering or Architecture
- Professional Engineer license or Professional Architecture license
- At least ten (5) years of experience as a Resident Engineer/Architect performing services similar to those required in this description
- Project Management Skills