Our client, a thriving commercial real estate firm is looking to add an accounting professional to their property accountant group. The Property Accountant maintains financial records and ensures that transactions are properly recorded for various properties and assets.
• Perform general accounting functions and monthly Bank Reconciliations
• Review tenant leases and billings
• Create and maintain monthly reports for management.
• Monitor and assure payment of real estate tax assessments and bills
• Perform quarterly audits
• Verify documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
• Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
• Classify, record, and summarize financial data for accurate bookkeeping,
• Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits...