Our client a growing reputable organization is looking to hire a Front End Developer to join their firm.
The individual that is hiring for this role has to be a leader that can work independently with little to no supervision. The ideal candidate has to be a front-runner in relation to technology. Very passionate about quality of work, look and feel of the applications being developed and being a collaborative party that brings progress to the company's objective which is to serve their clients the best possible way.
- Strong SQL experience related to Database Management
- Understanding of key website design principles and SEO optimization
- Ability to use client input to create functional, creative, and user-friendly webpages
- Ability to test and debug websites
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Observant and able to remain focused on tasks for long periods of
- Candidate must reside in Puerto Rico, USA
- Must have US Citizenship or USA Work Permits
Implement the user interface and engineer the experience of all client and user-facing custom software used by the business.
User Interface/User Experience
Build scalable, distributed, and fault-tolerant site/software systems
Evaluates emerging technologies and strategic, innovative, and cost-effective solutions that increase the efficiency, reliability, and integration of the business’s sites/software. Collaborates with developers, and Partners to ensure client interface meets business goals. Maintain source code version and upgrade and fallback protocols
Compensation: Range $85k-$100k base salary + (negotiable), Bonus, PTO, Health other benefits The job is WFHF (Work From Home Flexible).